Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* The Murray-Darling Basin Authority has a new proposal and it looks like more bad news for Menindee Lakes and the Darling River, according to local observers.
* Eight-year-old Cal Shepherd, who has cerebral palsy, got the thrill of his life last weekend when he got to meet his favourite band at the Rockfest, thanks to a very kind gesture by a local business.
* A woman who bit her husband on the face during a heated argument has escaped without a conviction, although she has been ordered to stay out of trouble for two years.
* A two-day workshop run by an expert in autism attracted about 250 people and was described as great success.
* The young Nabstars have claimed the senior flag at the netball grand finals, downing the St Joe's Jesters 34 to 31.