Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* Broken Hill High School held their Presentation Evening with students being recognised for their efforts in 2016.
* A man who broke into a stranger's house while claiming that he was "ET" and that he was looking for drugs told the District Court yesterday that he had no memory of the incident.
* A Wilcannia resident says locals are "more than fed up" with a group of children committing up to 15 break-ins a night under the nose of police.
* A local water activist has labelled the proposed changes to the Murray Darling Basing Plan as a 'disgrace', saying the proposal fails to give any consideration to the lower Darling.
* The Barrier Daily Truth is getting into the spirit of Christmas this year by offering two great competitions for readers, as well as running it's annual appeal.