Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* A group of Mad Max enthusiasts from across the world have descended on the Silver City for the week to visit filming locations from the original movie.
* A motorist whose car was stolen and torched last week says she was "absolutely devastated" when she found the burnt out shell.
* Eight local children armed with spades of enthusiasm helped clean up the Silver City on Sunday as part of Clean Up Australia Day.
* They've just hit the books but already a few of the students who have started a certificate course in tourism can expect to have work by the end of it.
* Lots is happening this International Women's Day, both in and out of town. The Broken Hill Domestic Violence Committee will be hosting a breakfast this Wednesday for the event.
* YMCA NSW CEO Leisa Hart was in the city over the weekend to give an update on the recently announced community wellness centre that is set to be opened in mid 2018.