Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* An old wagon driven around the district and beyond for Sir Sid Kidman has found a resting place at the Sulphide Street Railway Museum.
* Council says over 80 per cent of pet owners were found to be complying during a recent pet registration check.
* Lifeline is asking locals to take it easy during the up-coming Stress Down Day.
* The Silver City Treadlers are hitting the road again for the 21st bike ride to raise money for the RFDS.
* The Wilcannia Golf Club is set to be reopened thanks to a grant from the NSW government.
* Local football: Central take on South and West battle the Roos.
* Greyhound racing returns to the Newmarket.