Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* A funky new initiative brought to the city by a New Zealand couple has taken off in leaps and bounds.
* A local doctor is advising residents to contact the government if they suspect that someone is using their Medicare details.
* Labor has made a promise that could see small and medium-sized businesses in country towns save money and employ more staff.
* A long-awaited State Government fund for arts in the bush has turned out to be a squib, according to NSW Labor.
* Dozens of snakes, lizards, frogs and a spider have been rescued from a car in western Queensland and two men have been charged in a statewide police crackdown on the trade of protected animals.