Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* The owners of Mount Poole station near Tibooburra have been ordered to allow a Chinese-backed miner back onto its land so it can access a gold mine.
* In 2015, citrus growers along the Darling River down to Wentworth ripped out their trees because the river ran dry.
* Local Federal MP Mark Coulton has defended his decision not to support a motion calling for a judicial inquiry into alleged water theft by Barwon-Darling cotton growers.
* Three projects in Broken Hill could soon receive a boost, as council looks to submit applications for upgrades across the city.
* The 2017 Outback Rugby League season comes down to 80 minutes of action as the Wilcannia Boomerangs and Saints RLFC face off in the grand final tomorrow at the Memorial Oval.