Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* Broken Hill's latest artist in residence, James Price, is using his time in the city to scout out faces for his next exhibition.
His plan is to capture the likenesses of 800 people, some living here now, and older faces he finds in local archival records.
* The independent inquiry into allegations of water theft in the Murray-Darling Basin is progressing, and one property owner says the findings are sure to be damning.
* The plan to move the City Library to the former Pellew and Moore building has been officially scrapped.
* The South Broken Hill Rifle Club said its plea for people to stop trespassing on their property seems to have been taken as a challenge by some.
* Preparations for the shearers' reunion to be held in the city in October are well underway, with more than 40 shearers from across Australia already putting their hand up to compete and show off their skills.