Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* The fate of a man accused of dealing in the drug "ice" could be decided today.
* The full cost of extensive repairs required at one of the city's most popular children's attractions should be known next month.
* The NSW Premier's written response to City Council's correspondence regarding the alleged water theft from the Barwon-Darling rivers was 'inadequate', a councillor told Council's monthly meeting on Wednesday night.
* Theatre 44 has become a safer place in which to watch live performances after a much-needed upgrade to a piece of ageing infrastructure.
* South coach Craig Thomas is back in familiar territory as he prepares his side for another tilt at the premiership on Saturday.