Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* Leaked documents show TAFE enrolments across NSW have dropped dramatically and the Barrier Teachers Association is blaming privatisation.
* Victorious South players continued their grand final celebrations yesterday, donning costumes for the traditional 'Mad Monday'.
* NSW government outlines is energy package which is says will help ease the burden of skyrocketing power bills.
* NSW Opposition has labelled the energy rebate bizarre.
* A clean-up day has been set down at the cemetery which was affected by November's storm.
* A university is seeking smokers to take part in a study looking at new methods of support.
* The Demo Club will kick in $30,000 to help the SC Cinema get its wheelchair lift.
* Football: Women's and reserves grand final wrap-up with pictures.