Description: * A proposal by the state opposition to replace the Menindee pipeline as an alternative to the Murray pipeline has found support.
* The MDBA has named the person who will spearhead the compliance review and the panel that will assess the review.
* The Veteran, Vintage and Classic Motorcycle Show is again with over 100 bikes on display to the public.
* Judges from Tidy Town will be in the city to inspect sites and areas entered in this year's competition.
* Service provider Uniting is spreading the message of inclusion ahead of this year's Broken Heel Festival.
* Shop keepers are bemoaning the closure of the South pharmacy, saying Patton Street has become a virtual ghost town.
* Film review: New Tom Cruise movie is a solid effort.