Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* The old Mount Gipps Hotel on the Sydney road, which has been almost derelict since it closed 1987, is undergoing a transformation to bring it back to life.
* The NSW Premier is refusing to take the water and agriculture portfolios from National Party in the wake of an inquiry that found water management in Western NSW had failed.
* Silverton photographer and horse lover Helen Murray is the subject of this week's Local Gem profile.
* A nationwide con trick that gets people to buy iTunes cards in return for a supposed windfall from the government has reached the Far West.
* An urgent call is out in the Far West for Aboriginal people to nominate themselves as foster carers for Aboriginal children.
* West champion Liam King has been named the Robins' best and fairest player.
* Broken Hill's Taylor Walker, skipper of the Crows, has won his second AFL captain of the year award in a row.