Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* The alarm has been raised in White Cliffs after very poisonous "1080" dog bait was found in three different places in and around the town, including a dam used by locals.
* A mineral exploration company searching for cobalt has instead found promising deposits of copper about 20 kilometres from Broken Hill.
* The RSL is celebrating its 100th anniversary on Friday and everyone is invited to an open day at the club in Argent Street.
* The NSW Premier has been criticised by the Labor Opposition for giving vague answer to questions in parliament about the damning findings of an inquiry into allegations of water theft and mismanagement of the Barwon-Darling rivers.
* The surface of the city's roller skating rink has been completely renewed to such a high standard that it should bring interstate skating competition back to town.
* The football season brought hope to Central which came from last in 2016 to play in the semi final - and their Under 18s made the grand final.