Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* After 12 years owning and operating the Red Robin Deli on Gypsum Street, Gary and Lisa Werch have decided to call it a day. Gary Werch said he and his wife love the business, but it was time for them to move on, and have sold the Red Robin Deli to Craig Matten as an ongoing business.
* What's going to happen to your pet when you die? A free workshop held at the Musicians Club in a fortnight's time is helping to provide answers and show people what they can do to make sure their pets are cared for after they pass.
* Local community radio station 2DryFM will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of its fulltime license later this month.
* The good news keeps coming for the Silver City Cinema.
* Eloise Jones will go into the AFLW Draft Combine this weekend, her parents were born in Broken Hill and her grandparents still live in the city.