Description: IN THISE EDITION:
* A man who bashed another man, fracturing his eye socket, was having a psychotic episode at the time, the District Court heard.
* The NSW Energy Ombudsman has identified "affordability' as a key issue for residents in the Far West.
* It's that time again; RFDS Women's Auxiliary Christmas Puddings are ready for order.
* Geoff De Main is our latest local gem.
* Well-known Menindee shop owner Arthur Bakouropoulos has passed away.
* Essential Energy has started a major upgrade of its electricity network in Railwaytown.
* Heroes of the Hill with 'Bushy' Burke.
* Former local and Eagles player Lachie McGregor retires from SANFL football.