Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* Intensive correction orders imposed by the Local Court are more likely to reduce someone re-offending compared to sending them to prison.
* Menindee resident says Water Minister is not interested in the township's water woes.
* Law firm Slater and Gordon have announced they will pull out of the city.
* TAFE to hold Mental Health Expo in the city.
* The city's latest mural has created plenty of interest.
* Quota Club's popular 10c Auction is on again at the Musicians Club.
* Rain brings some welcome relief to the city but also some leaks in new roofs.
* Cricket: West will still be a force this season while batters will be the key for North.