Description: * Aboriginal elder says treatment of the Darling River has been 'terrible'.
* Menindee Lakes volume 'myth' means city is always left with less.
* Local Gem Ross Clark talks about his life as a teacher and volunteer.
* The city's newest campsite at the Living Desert is ready to take visitors.
* Local vet 'Tabby' slams dumping of kittens near Stephens Creek.
* The country's 100th youth-focussed headspace centre was officially opened in Broken Hill.
* Pages from the Past columnist Paul Armstrong writes about gun shearer 'Snowy' Holloway.
* Tennis player Patrick Reincke wins his third singles championship.