Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* According to a group of economists and scientists, there is no evidence that water recovery infrastructure has increased flows.
* Willyama High School, as of the 2018 school year, will have a new official logo.
* A new group of Junior Medical Officers has entered the local health workforce this year, one of them a Broken Hillite who has returned home.
* The PCYC on Gypsum Street has a new manager, and she's already got a flying start in the role.
* One Nation will commit a candidate to the seat of Barwon for the 2019 State elections, the party announced this week.