Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* Another member of City Council's executive team has resigned and her job is being reviewed, it was revealed this week.
* Kelsie Mitchell is this year's Australian Female Ambassador for the United Space School Program.
* A caravan park at the historic Mt Gipps Hotel will open in April as a revamp of the outback pub moves steadily along.
* A petition signed by over 13,000 people to stop the pipeline failed to draw the attention of NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian yesterday.
* Community engagement is high on Council's list for the redevelopment of Patton Street Park.