Description: IN THIS EDITION:
* A driver allegedly recorded more than six times the legal limit when picked up by police in Wilcannia on Tuesday.
* Broken Hill will be saying goodbye to Sergeant Kerri Lane as she soon departs to continue her police service in Penrith.
* A former partner of a man stabbed in the heart in a Chloride Street house more than two years ago described her relationship with him as a "nightmare".
* Support and education are important to help reduce suicide and help those at risk.
* The Wentworth to Broken Hill pipeline project is in its preliminary stages after starting four weeks ago.