IN THIS EDITION:
* A local woman has been cut with a knife during a domestic argument.
* A random breath test uncovers SA man wanted by police.
* The Murray-Darling Basin Authority is to appoint a person to represent Menindee and the lower Darling River. FULL STORY: PAGE 5
* Tolarno Station’s Robert McBride has reported to police that a Cotton Australia employee threatened him after a Darling River forum in Sydney. FULL STORY: PAGE 3
* Representative football will return for Broken Hill’s male AFL players in 2019 following the news that a game has been confirmed. FULL STORY: BACK PAGE