Buy this edition now:
* Both the people that tested positive for COVID-19 in Broken Hill are set to come out of isolation.
* Barrier Truth is back in a weekly format thanks to the wonderful efforts of one man in particular, Robert Williamson.
* Mining companies in the Far West made $142.4 million in purchases from local businesses in the last financial year, according to figures released this week by the NSW Minerals Council.
* Random breath tests are still being conducted and extra police will be patrolling the Barrier Police District this Easter weekend.
* Regional Express Airlines has submitted an application this week for federal government funding that would keep the passenger service connected to Broken Hill.