IN THIS EDITION:
* Independent candidate for Parkes, Will Lander, has been camping under the stars on his election campaign tour of the Far West.
* The NSW Government was “on the right track” with its plan to licence so-called “floodplain harvesting”, according to a consultancy firm engaged by the government to examine the controversial proposal.
* The favourite part of taking part in a debutante ball is the dancing, according to Paige Berryman and Kiara Pressler.
* Don Mudie is gearing up to give a talk about the world-famous Australian opera singer, Peter Dawson, at the Broken Hill Historical Society after discovering his local connections.
* Two Broken Hill football legends have been named in the greatest NSW team of all time at a function in Sydney.