IN THIS EDITION:
* Check out the stories and pics from our on-the-ground journalist as federal politicians flock to Menindee in light of catastrophe happening right now to the Darling River.
* A large voluntary Australian fish habitat conservation group is raising money to purchase water aerators to pump oxygen into key spots along the Darling River to help preserve any fish that remain.
* A candidate for the Federal seat of Parkes has decided to drop out of the electoral race.
* More trouble on the streets as two water mains burst late Wednesday night.
* Council has been inundated with entries for the Broken Hill Welcome sign competition.