IN THIS EDITION:
* A police critical incident investigation has begun following the shooting death of a man at a home in Broken Hill yesterday.
* A man has been charged after allegedly assaulting and holding a woman against her will at a house in Broken Hill on Wednesday night.
* A Year 6 class at Morgan Street Public School has pooled together donations to create care packages for Australian troops. PICS: PAGE 2
* With Murray River water now making its way into local homes from the Wentworth to Broken Hill pipeline, WaterNSW said preliminary work was underway to replace the trees destroyed in the pipeline’s construction.
* The judge for the 2019 Pro Hart Outback Art Prize has been revealed.