IN THIS EDITION:
* ST PAT’S BUMPER EDITION
* Students, staff and families turned out in numbers for the fourth annual North Public School Family Fun Day on Wednesday afternoon.
* The blockade of the bridge at Wilcannia and protests elsewhere should show the government that the west was determined to save the Darling/Baaka, said an organiser of today’s protest.
* Raised riding horses, stockman Allan ‘Saddletramp’ Carne has made it to Broken Hill on his way through Australia.
* Workers and businesses will benefit from the government’s $17.6 billion economic stimulus package announced yesterday in response the spreading Coronavirus, local Federal MP, Mark Coulton, said yesterday.
* People had the right to protest in Wilcannia today but not at the expense of others going about their business, local federal MP Mark Coulton said yesterday.
* The Carbine Chemicals Carnival of Cups is set to take place tonight at Memorial Oval, with the son of the late-Hillite Rocky Baker highlighting what’s set to be a great family-friendly night.