IN THIS EDITION:
* A cafe owner is asking people not to judge shoppers because they may be buying goods for their customers.
* If people only buy the food and items they need – there will be plenty for everyone.
* Rex Airlines has been saved from collapse after a $715 million relief package was announced for the Australian aviation industry.
* The local Lifeline has sought to reassure the community that they’re still open and ready to provide support to everyone if they need, with face-to-face counselling on hold while COVID-19 remains a concern.
* All football tribunals have to deal with testy players but few outside of Broken Hill would have had one bring a cloven-hoofed animal to a hearing to make a point.