IN THIS EDITION:
* Barrier Daily Truth will suspend daily printing operations from Saturday.
* Councillor Tom Kennedy would like to see Broken Hill, Wilcannia and Menindee isolated from the rest of NSW to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
* This is an uncertain time for everyone, and locals are feeling confused and concerned, while trying to remain positive in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
* The Far West Local Health District (FWLHD) has provided a further update on the local and regional COVID-19 situation, with still no positive tests of the virus being recorded across the district.
* The Far West Community Legal Centre has sought to reassure the community that they’re still operating via key phone lines – lines which were more important than ever to utilise, particularly for remote communities.
* The mining and energy companies have coronavirus precautions that everyone was following because they knew what was at stake, the union said yesterday.