IN THIS EDITION:
* A brazen thief entered a house in Chapple Street on Friday afternoon, making away with an estimated $15,000 worth of goods, including jewellery, purses and laptops.
* Police were kept busy over the weekend attending to incidents including several accounts of domestic violence, property damage, and a hit and run (MVA).
* The Pastoralists’ Association of West Darling has welcomed the State and Federal government’s announcement that a significant amount in Federal water infrastructure rebates will soon be assisting drought-stricken farmers.
* Local youth will soon have their own designated space to hang out at when the new Youth Hub opens its doors next week.
*A Corner Country local who runs their Facebook page has revealed some of the reasons why more tourists don’t get up that way.
* The PCYC has a few more spots left in their vacation care program, but hurry, they’re likely to fill quickly with the array of exciting and adventurous activities on offer for the kids.