IN THIS EDITION:
* It was soccer heaven for lovers of the world game on the weekend with both the men’s A and B Grade finals; and Women’s competition finals being played out in nail-biting fashion.
* A man remained behind bars yesterday after allegations of indecent assault on Saturday night in a North Broken Hill home.
* A woman has been charged after she allegedly stole a courier van and crashed into a police vehicle and an airport security fence in Broken Hill on Saturday.
* The sub-branch of the National Servicemen’s Association in Broken Hill has celebrated its 25th Birthday in style at the Democratic Club, helped along by some very special guests. PICS: PAGE 2
* A local chef is hopping mad about roo meat, and shares her secrets with the BDT about how to cook the increasingly popular meat to perfection.
* The Riddiford Arboretum Sculpture Symposium is taking shape, with artist Robbie Rowlands revealing designs for the artworks.