IN THIS EDITION:
* Harry Brown is excited to celebrate his first Christmas tomorrow, he will go to sleep tonight and wake up with some wonderful gifts from Santa.
* On the outskirts of Condoblin lies a field of dead utes but it is far from being a graveyard.
* After 60 hours of flight, a RFDS Beechcraft Kingair has made its way from Wichita USA to Broken Hill.
* An outstanding display of power hitting from allrounders Dan Christian and Mohammad Nabi has propelled the Melbourne Renegades to a stunning five-wicket victory over the Adelaide Strikers.
* Four wickets from Laurence Hebbard and an unbeaten 40 by Matt Reavill has guided South to a simple six-wicket victory over West in round nine of the Demo Club A Grade competition.