IN THIS EDITION:
* Fashions on the Field winners at the Silver City Cup this year are strut their stuff on PAGE 2, while all the other beautiful people have fun in the sun on our spread: PAGES 10 & 11. And oh yes, the results and other stories can be found on 1,2,19 & 20.
* Two young women were charged with offensive behaviour after throwing rocks at staff at Aruma Lodge on Friday.
* Two homes suffered damage when they were broken into over the weekend, both when the owners were not home.
* Sixteen Piper Comanche aeroplanes landed at the airport last week for an International Comanche Society ‘fly away’ visit to Broken Hill. Organiser Nigel Wettenhall, from Deniliquin, said around 36 people flew into the city for a weekend of fun.
* Confusion between City Council and the Broken Hill Veterinary Clinic has left one local business holding a stray dog. FULL STORY: PAGE 5