IN THIS EDITION:
* Former Foundation Broken Hill Director Bill McLeod has become the first Gold Friend of the Bequest Fund; leaving a $25,000 legacy following his death.
* The Broken Hill Netball Association held its annual Anzac Round last Tuesday night to honour those who served and died in war. Find out who took home the Anzac Medal in honour of former Broken Hill netballer Sergeant Wendy Jones, on PAGE 19
* The state’s top nurses and midwives will be recognised for their valuable contribution with nominations now open for the annual Excellence in Nursing and Midwifery Awards.
* Kate McBride of Tolarno Station will appear on Australian Story tonight, in the feature “Cry Me a River’. DETAILS: PAGE 3
* Vulnerable people in the Far West who need free legal help will benefit from more than $40 million in funding over the next three years.