IN THIS EDITION:
* There was some significant debate at Wednesday night’s Council meeting, as members went head-to-head about the lighting of Alma Oval and the Cultural Hub.
* A gathering was held yesterday to recognise National Reconciliation Week and the work being conducted in Broken Hill. Overall, the feeling was positive, but stakeholders agree there is still more to do. FULL STORY: PAGE 5
* Avid and aspiring cake decorators will be able to learn from one of the best today at the Zinc Bowling Club, where the Broken Hill Cake Decorators will host an open day.
* There was much to celebrate at the Broken Hill Aquatic Club’s annual presentation night, as they marked a somewhat successful 2018/2019 season in swimming. PICS: PAGE 23
* One of Broken Hill’s alcohol-free zones will expand toward the end of this month. DETAILS: PAGE 6