IN THIS EDITION:
* A four-step proposal to address the mismanagement of the Murray-Darling Basin has been backed by the Independent candidate for the seat of Parkes, Will Landers.
* Harold Williams Home on Friday morning hosted a Mother’s Day High Tea for the residents’ family and friends.
* A man has been charged after more than $900,000 in cash was allegedly located in a car in the city yesterday morning.
* The Pastoralists Association of West Darling yesterday informed the new Minister for Agriculture and Western NSW, Adam Marshall, of their frustration with getting drought assistance and dealing with kangaroos.
* North’s Codie Howard adds to his already illustrious resume today when he lines up for game number 250 against Central at the Memorial Oval.