IN THIS EDITION:
* City Council will once again review the opening hours of the City Library. In this month’s Council papers, councillors are being asked to consider keeping the trial operating hours of 42 hours per week.
* Everyone is being is invited to have a say on the proposed works to widen two intersections in the city centre. The corners of Argent and Iodide streets, and Iodide and Crystal streets on the Silver City and Barrier highways are being enlarged to provide for the haulage trucks from the North Mine.
* Students from Alma Public School Alma Preschool painted the town red this week as they paraded their Easter hats for all to see. PICS: PAGE 2
* Councillors will endorse a report supporting renaming Airport Road “Pro Hart Way”.
* Emma Perry and Tarny Hoysted recently returned from a volunteer trip to Mandalay in Myanmar (Burma) where they helped hundreds of dogs in need.