IN THIS EDITION:
* The Tibooburra Hotel has burnt down leaving only its sandstone shell after a fire broke out overnight around 11.30pm on Wednesday.
* A service commemorating National Servicemen’s Day will be held tomorrow, at the Salvation Army Citadel, Wolfram Street, commencing at 10.30am.
* Landcare Broken Hill has decided to more than double its nursery component at the Centre for Community in Beryl Street.
* The first Broken Hill Racecourse Parkrun, after COVID halted the sessions back in March 2020, was met with eager locals resulting in record numbers.
* With four weeks until St Pats, two of the four ticketed sites have sold out with a number of people on a waiting list.