IN THIS EDITION:
* Staff at The Broken Earth Cafe are savouring their time because the Line of Lode upgrade will result in their license being terminated.
* A total of $63,000 in scholarships for Year 12 Broken Hill students bound for university next year is on offer from the Country Education Foundation of Australia (CEF), with applications closing soon.
* The Broken Hill Distillery at the Tydvil Hotel is now operational after their first locally-produced gin was pumped into the bottle.
Parents looking for extra support for their children now have access to a Tresillian nurse in the city.
* Sturt Club barman Adam Ward and his mate Rhys Turley have rocked fluorescent pink hair since early October.
* The Musicians’ Club has raised its donation to the Ride for Sick Kids Ronald McDonald House in Adelaide which is used by many local families with sick children.
* Four local cyclists will embark on a bike ride to Packsaddle today as part of the 2020 Virtual Ride for Sick Kids.