IN THIS EDITION:
* Broken Hill High School’s annual Swimming Carnival was held yesterday on a gloriously sunny day at the Regional Aquatic Centre.
* About 10 to 30 gigalitres of water is expected to reach Menindee over the next six to eight weeks, according to Water NSW.
* Maari Ma dietitians accompanied locals to Woolworths for Smart Eating Week, an annual week of health awareness created by the Dietitians Association of Australia.
* Silent Book Clubs are taking the world by storm, and now Broken Hill has been swept up in the movement.
* This week we pay tribute to the 2019 ‘local sporting premiers and representative teams’.
* Top of the table North takes on last-place West in the BDCL on Saturday at the Alma Oval.