IN THIS EDITION:
* It’s official – Kmart Broken Hill will open its doors to the public on Thursday, March 4.
* The Flying Doctor is encouraging people to take extra precautions when driving in outback areas after a couple from Adelaide got lost in remote South Australia after their travel plans were changed due to Coronavirus.
* Local hobby fruit growers are finding their backyard crops infested with fruit fly; with one grower saying the problem is getting worse.
* Domenic D’Ettorre, who passed away on Friday, December 11, 2020, las left a legacy both immeasurable and eternal. He was 87.
* The Broken Hill City Library have returned back to their normal hours and are bringing back their community programs.
* Thousands of dollars are up for grabs for local writers as Under the Silver Tree Cooperative Bookshop hold their annual writing competition.
* Backed by an abundance of community support, the Gourmet Cribtin has reopened after a COVID positive traveller visited the cafe.
* Irrigators can no longer pump water from the Barwon-Darling until low river flows improve.
* A group of talented local footballers have taken the next step in developing their game; with a selection in the 2021 GWS Giants Academy Squads.