IN THIS EDITION:
* Broken Hill now has access to rapid testing for emergency coronavirus cases with an hour-and-a-half turnaround.
* The Murray-Darling river system could be saved for a fraction of what is being spent by the federal government on its coronavirus measures.
* City Council will look to ease restrictions on the waste facility in the coming fortnight.
* Community concerns during this crisis period are at the forefront with locals contacting councillors about border closures, social distancing impacts and services being closed.
* As with most community groups, AFL Broken Hill is feeling the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
* An eight-year old boy is sharing the Anzac spirit with his neighbourhood by adapting a school tradition and delivering handcrafted pieces to people in his area.
* After 41 years of managing DANNS, owner Jan Bennetts will be retiring this weekend after selling her business.