IN THIS EDITION:
* The Far West region can still expect to see the COVID vaccine roll out in mid-March as it is being administered in Sydney as early as next week.
* Three students will be supported in their university studies this year after being awarded Foundation Broken Hill Skillshare Education Grants.
* Broken Hill’s COVID testing clinics will drop to just one location after continual low testing numbers.
* Locust numbers are steady in Western NSW as the Australian Plague Locust Commission monitor the next coming weeks.
* A director and a cinematographer will be in the city next week and are looking for local stories to capture.