IN THIS EDITION:
* BACK TO SCHOOL LIFTOUT
* AUSTRALIA DAY NOMINEES
* Jim Slater has been awarded the overall winner of the ‘Tune In’ Mental Health Month online art competition with his striking artwork titled ‘My Happy Place’.
* Small businesses around Broken Hill are calling for support from COVID from the local ministers.
* The Silver City Swim Club enjoyed outstanding success at the 2021 South Australian Country Swimming Championships held at the SA Aquatic Centre in Adelaide.
* The fourth warmest year ever recorded was 2020, according to the Bureau of Meteorology.
* Basketball is resuming in the Hill as local youngsters also put their talents on display across South Australia.
* A 30 year tradition will be resurrected on Sunday as the Barrier District Cricket League hit off against the Red Cliffs Cricket Association.