IN THIS EDITION:
* A fire that started at the Broken Hill Waste Depot last weekend is expected to smoulder for some time.
* A 38-year-old woman has been charged after a Railway Town home was totally destroyed by fire on Sunday.
* Two cars have been stolen and razed this month, with 2021 set to decide whether it continues to be a trend.
* Over 160,000 juvenile fish have been released into the Barwon-Darling River since last December.
* Patrick Reincke has found a new calling, literally.
* Southern Cross Care Broken Hill are back open to the public after going into lockdown.
* Three new junior doctors have started as interns at the Broken Hill Health Service.
* Men living in the Far West with prostate cancer now have access to specialised support; thanks to the introduction of a Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse based at the Broken Hill Health Service.
* Western Local Land Services have issued a warning for locals to be on the lookout for the troublesome Queensland fruit fly (Bactrocera tryoni) in their gardens.
* For the first time in around eight years, the Broken Hill Broncos will have a men’s representative team at the South Australia Senior Country Carnival this weekend.