IN THIS EDITION:
* A Broken Hill man has been charged with fraud following a 41-hour spending spree. DETAILS: PAGE 5
* Apparently some local businesses are ‘still in the dark’ about plans for the new Cultural Hub. Read BHCC General Manager’s response to this on PAGE 3
* The dribble continues…ah hem… Is Andrew ‘Cosi’ Costello milking his civil notoriety for publicity by contesting his $500 fine for public urination? He’s now saying he’s “not even sure” he committed the offence. If that is true, then how does he know the police were 75 metres from him at said time? FULL STORY: PAGE 2
* Barrier Superintendent Paul Smith has thanked all involved in the Cross Border Emergency Management Conference at Packsaddle for raising a hefty sum for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
* A father who wanted to give his son the best shot in life will be in Broken Hill next month to speak at the Rotary Conference.