IN THIS EDITION:
* Amelia Butler has won Senior Volunteer of the Year at the 2020 NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards.
* Chronic underfunding, organisational dysfunction and a lack of commitment to compliance has created an atmosphere favourable to irrigators, according to ICAC.
* Alma Public School have stepped into the festive season by giving presents to Lifeline Broken Hill Country to Coast for local children in need, in lieu of the usual Ulysses Toy Run.
* A bill allowing regional NSW residents to apply for public service jobs in Sydney via telework has been snubbed by the NSW Government.
* Christmas has come early in some Far Western communities this year with the delivery of toys to help ease the burden for families recovering from the drought.
* The North Broken Hill Football Club have elected a veteran Bulldog to lead the club as senior coach for the 2021 season.