IN THIS EDITION:
* Almost half of the water sharing plans in NSW have not been audited, including those on the Darling River, Labor said yesterday.
* Central Darling Shire’s administration had five years to come up with a plan for the council, and that should have been enough time, said Mayor Darriea Turley.
* A magical night on the dry lake bed of Lake Pamamaroo officially closed the Yaama Ngunna Baaka Corroboree Festival this week.
* The residents of Shorty O’Neil village have “got their pink on”.
* The Barrier District Cricket League will investigate all options for extra cricket pitches, but it may be too late for the coming season.