IN THIS EDITION:
* A number of former clinicians of the Broken Hill Hospital have questioned the scope and wording of the Denis Smith Review, which was released earlier this year.
* A former local has been awarded the ‘RUOK Conversation Champion’ of Australia Award at the inaugural Barbara Hocking Memorial Awards, held in Sydney.
* Nominations for the 2020 Australia Day Awards will soon close, so get yours in before it’s too late. Details: PAGE 3.
* Don’t miss details in today’s edition of powerhouse Aussie band Thirsty Merc at the Musicians Club this Friday night as part of Rocktober.
* The Broken Hill Model Flying Club has an offer for the public too good to refuse, so if you’ve ever wanted to fly a plane now’s your chance.
* Nominations are now open for the New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council elections, to be held on November 30.