IN THIS EDITION:
* The Far West Local Health District (FWLHD) say they’ve got in place the right plans to deal with COVID-19, while also confirming no positive tests of the virus across the district as of yesterday afternoon.
* Southern Cross Care Broken Hill has sought to reassure residents, staff and the community that appropriate measures have been put in place at the local nursing homes to deal with COVID-19.
* Agfair Broken Hill has been forced to postpone the event until May next year, thanks to the coronavirus outbreak.
* The main clubs of Broken Hill have met to discuss the impacts of the most recent announcement from the government surrounding COVID-19.
* This Saturday, the Broken Hill Speedway Club is hosting a free come and try day.
* The latest update from the AFL in regards to community football has been Broken Hill’s AFL team trainings to cease immediately.