IN THIS EDITION:
* The Musicians Club is still rockin’ on after a successful month of big name bands, which has seen membership increase and has provided for some welcome refurbishments around the club.
* The Council’s rangers are investigating the brazen dumping of a load of cement rubble at the South’s regeneration area.
* A Broken Hill business is a contender in the NSW Tourism Awards, after its fifth year in business and four years as a finalist in the NSW Regional Tourism Awards, taking out silver in one of those years.
* The BDT’s Cherie Carroll and her colleagues are real sweeties when it comes to supporting the community. Their recent effort, for the Broken Hill Breast Cancer Support Group, raised over $900.
* The Jesters Softball team has already started raising money to help get them to WA for the Perth Masters tournament in 2021. The first fundraiser will be a screening of “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” at the Silver City Cinema on Sunday at 2pm.