IN THIS EDITION:
* A house in Broken Hill has been completely gutted by fire Wednesday morning.
* An iconic association in Broken Hill, which had been operating since early in the 20th Century, has closed its doors. FULL STORY: PAGE 3
* Who could be today’s face in ‘Faces of the St Pat’s Races”. Hint: she has a flair for fashion and doesn’t mind a bit of hard yakka. Find out on PAGE 2.
* A luminous Film Festival is making a comeback in Broken Hill, but this time with some minor changes on last year’s event. DETAILS: PAGE 2
* All local pilots are invited to take part in an aviation safety seminar being run by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority. DETAILS: PAGE 5.